Job DetailsAlfreton, Derbyshire
40 Hrs /Week
8.21 Per Hour
Our client based in Alfreton, Derbyshire are seeking for Waste Order Pickers to help add to their growing team. In the role you will be working within a plant environment on a conveyor belt sorting recyclable items from general waste. You’ll gain excellent learning and development within the role, you can also expect the support of a warm and friendly team.
You will receive 28 days holiday, pension scheme, weekly pay, 24-hour support from your employer, Generous attendance bonus after the qualifying period, have training and support within the role.
The Waste Operative will be working:
6am – 2.30pm
You MUST be flexible for both shifts
To be a successful Waste Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
Previously worked in waste would be beneficial, great communication skills due to the workload and ability to work in a waste environment.
Waste Operative duties will include:
- Working within a plant environment on a conveyor belt
- Sorting recyclable items from general waste
- Placing them into the correct containers for further recycling.
- Also, you will do general cleaning and tidying as and when required.
- This job will involve standing for long periods.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DIRTY ENVIRONMENT and you MUST be able to work in all weather conditions!!
Apply now or call 01623 650555 for more information