Forklift Service Engineer
Job DetailsUK Nationwide
28000 Per Annum
I am recruiting for a number of Forklift Service Engineers both field and workshop based for positions throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth, a number of different clients are looking for Forklift Service Engineers to help strengthen and manage increased workload.
In these positions you will be responsible for all aspects of service and maintenance of Forklifts, Material Handling and Powered Access equipment.
Due to the nature of the role a Full UK Driving License will be required.
- Attending breakdowns, carrying out repairs and maintenance work on a wide range of diesel, gas, mechanical and electric forklift trucks and material handling equipment.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance work on client’s own equipment and a rental fleet.
- High degree of flexibility, organisation and punctuality.
- NVQ Qualified Engineer within a Mechanical Discipline
- Experience working within a Forklift Service position.
- Experience within a Material Handling, Powered Access or HGV Service positions is preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrate high levels of flexibility.
- A strong team player with a “can do” mentality towards work.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- 28 Days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Various Work Scheme Benefits