Security Service Engineer
40 Hrs /Week
32000 Per Annum
If you are a Security Service Engineer who has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and find themselves looking for a new position or a Security Service Engineer who is currently in the market for a new position then this role may be of an interest to you!
I am currently recruiting for a Security Service Engineer who is based in Chippenham or the surrounding areas either within the South East, South or South West for an expanding installation and service provider within the Fire and Security sector. Within this role you will install, maintain and service electrical security systems in both domestic and commercial buildings.
This position has come available due to continued growth and expansion within the Engineering department due to the successful acquiring of many prestigious contracts over the past couple of years. So, if you are a motivated and passionate maintenance engineer within this industry then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Planned and routine service, repair and maintenance on a range of security systems which include entry systems, access control and CCTV systems.
- Fault finding of security systems
- Flexible with travel requirements and willing to work further afield and when required work away from home when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- To have at least 3+ years’ experience in a similar position is essential.
- It is desirable if you possess either an IPAF, CSCS or ECS card
- Service, Installation and Maintenance skills are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone
- Motivated, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- A basic salary between £24-32K (DOE)
- £40,000 (OTE)
- 28 Days Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Travel Time & Paid Overtime
- Expenses Card
- Tools and PPE Provided
- Training Opportunities and Career Progression